Ralph Hosier is a British automotive engineer and television presenter known for his work in the automotive industry and appearances on various automotive-related television shows. He has decades of expertise in advanced vehicle engineering and modifications. Ralph has been involved in designing and building custom and modified vehicles, and he has shared his knowledge and experiences with audiences through television programs and publications. He has had a diverse and notable career in the automotive industry, here is an overview of Ralph Hosier’s career:
- Automotive Engineering: Ralph Hosier is well-known for his expertise in automotive engineering, particularly in the field of vehicle modifications and customizations. He has been designing and building custom vehicles since the late ’80s, often pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in terms of automotive engineering. He has worked in the automotive industry at R&D facilities for large and small companies including many years working with Ford, JLR and Rolls Royce and Bentley.
- Television Presenter: Ralph Hosier has appeared on various automotive-related television programs including Supercar Megabuild, Mission Ignition, Scrapyard Supercar, where he shares his knowledge and passion for cars as well as working behind the scenes helping to create the shows. He is known for his engaging and informative presentations, often demonstrating the intricacies of vehicle modifications and automotive engineering.
- Engineering Projects: Throughout his career, Ralph has worked on a wide range of automotive projects, including performance enhancements, restorations, and unique vehicle builds. He has been involved in projects that showcase innovative engineering solutions and creative design.
- Writing: Ralph Hosier has also contributed to automotive publications and magazines, where he has written articles on topics related to automotive engineering, vehicle modifications, and industry trends.
- Consulting: Beyond his media appearances, Ralph has provided consulting services to the automotive industry. His expertise in vehicle modifications and engineering solutions has been sought after by both automotive manufacturers and enthusiasts.
- Educational Outreach: Ralph has been involved in educational initiatives related to automotive engineering. He has participated in workshops, seminars, and events aimed at educating individuals about the technical aspects of cars and modifications.
Ralph is a chartered engineer, a member of the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI), a member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) and a member of the Guild of Motoring Writers.
There are now more letters after his name than there are in it
R.Hosier B.Eng(Hons) C.Eng MIET MIMI MGoMW